Thursday 27 May 2010

Getting Creative

My roommate and I decided to do this thing where we're not going to go grocery shopping until we eat everything in our kitchen. Now... if you look in our fridge and our pantries, you'll see that we have hardly anything to work with! And yes... this will be difficult. It's not too bad right now, but I'm pretty sure by next week we'll be resorting to rice and... soy sauce! (Just kidding, or am I?)...

Tonight, I decided to make baked stuffed chicken. I have artichokes and spinach. Frozen, but... it's something. I look in Charlenne's cabinets, and she has bread crumbs. We also have lots of almonds. So here it is: chicken stuffed with artichokes and spinach (some almonds too), encrusted with crushed almond and bread crumbs. 400 degrees in the oven for about 30 minutes. Go!




The result is good. I am truly a fatass... I need to learn how to cut my portions. Food coma begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment